From June 25th 2020, we will be reopening the centre for face to face classes in addition to continuing with online classes.
We will do everything we can to continue providing high standards of tutoring for each of our students whilst following government guidelines on social distancing and necessary hygiene measures for educational settings.
COVID-19 safety precautions
In order to protect our students and tutors, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures.
- Each tuition room will accommodate just 1 tutor and 1 student, at least 2 metres apart
- Lesson start times will be staggered to minimise potential contact between students and to allow time to clean after each tuition session
- Hand sanitiser will be available in each tutor room and in the toilets
- Access to the toilets will be controlled by a key available on request from a member of staff. Toilets will be sanitised after use.
- Posters reminding students of the necessity of thorough handwashing and other hygiene measures will be put up
- Regular sanitising of door handles and taps as well as tables and chairs
- Floor stickers and tape will remind students to maintain the correct distance
- Protective screens will be available
We ask parents/carers to:
- Cancel their child’s tuition session if they have any COVID-19 symptoms
- cancel their child’s tuition session if he/she has been in contact with anyone showing COVID-19 symptoms
- Telephone 01444 647648 or 01342 300030 or contact us by email on email@example.com to discuss any issues rather than visiting the Tuition Centres
We ask students to:
- inform their tutor if they are feeling unwell.
- bring everything they need for their tuition session. (E.g. pen, pencil, paper, water) We shall not be providing or lending items for the moment.
- follow the hygiene measures described on posters and to keep to the 2-metre distancing rule as marked on the floor.
Students are, no doubt, aware of the need for precautions but please stress to them the importance of following these requirements and if you have any concerns not covered above please let us know.